Supporting Your Child’s Learning – The Individual Behaviour Plan
What is an IBP?
IBP stands for Individual Behaviour Plan is a document that helps all staff to have a consistent approach to behaviour with your child, thus enabling them to achieve the most from their education.
The IBP Should...
- Enable all staff to be consistent in the approach to behaviour when working with your child
- Use a simple format and be seen as a working document
- Make it easier for all staff to work with your child and their behaviour needs in a consistent way
- Be Jargon-free and easily understood by all staff and parents
- Be distributed to all relevant staff